AIOIS Sponsor – NinjaKitchen
Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Cookware is the NeverStick cookware that never sticks, chips, or flakes. With a max manufacturing temperature of 30,000°F, our cookware won’t rapidly lose nonstick like traditional nonstick pans made at 900°F can.
- Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Cookware will NEVER stick, chip, or flake. NeverStick cookware is created at a max temperature of 30,000°F. Traditional nonstick cookware is created at a max temperature of 900°F, so they can rapidly lose nonstick.
- NeverStick Technology ensures the extremely durable, textured Ninja exclusive nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe and enables excellent food release day after day without sticking.
- Lids, handles, and nonstick coating are all oven safe up to 500°F. Easily go from stovetop to oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake like you can in cast iron.
- Premium, solid stainless steel handles allow for oven use up to 500°F and are ergonomically designed for comfort. Double-riveted for strength and maneuverability. Long handles stay cool when cooking on stovetop.
- Heavy-gauge 4.5 mm aluminum base for improved heat retention. Uniquely designed to distribute metal thickness throughout the pan to prevent hot-spots so food cooks quickly and evenly. 30% more aluminum than Ninja Foodi NeverStick C100 series.
- This premium cookware has an extremely durable shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior that resists scratches like stainless steel.
- Sear like you can in stainless steel. Plus sauté, griddle, pan fry, shallow fry, deep fry, boil, steam, braise, bake, roast, and broil. No need to cook with oil or butter.
- Designed to withstand high-heat cooking and aggressive scrubbing. Fully backed by the Ninja NeverStick lifetime warranty. *When used as directed. Lifetime based on 5 years.
- Dishwasher safe. Free of PFOA, cadmium, and lead. All range capable: gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction.
- The sleek tempered glass lids have a 13-mm-thick stainless steel rim, prevent splatter, and lock in moisture while ensuring maximum visibility.
Subscribe to Kitchenware