Designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe influenced by mid-19th-century iron rockers. Framed in tubular steel, the MR Armless Lounge Chair by Knoll takes advantage of cantilever design to support the entire structure. The seamless design of this chair is complemented by a cushioned seat that is secured to the frame by belting straps. Upholstered in leather, the seat is shaped in a series of quilted and seamed sections that provide long-lasting comfort.
Knoll is Modern Always® because modern always works. For over 80 years, each chair, table, and desk has been conceived and constructed with a forward-thinking mentality, using the most advanced production methods and materials to create an immersive sensory experience that can last a lifetime. In doing so, the company has mastered the vital and nuanced elements behind furniture efficiency, ergonomics, and comfort while, at the same time, using recovery practices and materials that positively impact the environment.
The MR Armless Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Designed by Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
- Frame Material: Polished stainless steel
- Greenguard Certified (meets strict low chemical emissions standards) compliant
- Made In Italy
- Leather Selection: Volo Leather: Volo Black, Volo Leather: Stallion, Volo Leather: Flint, Volo Leather: Volo Tan, Volo Leather: Cadet, Volo Leather: Parchment
- Item: Width 25.5″, Height 33″, Depth 36.25″, Seat Height 15.75″