Ships To Canada
A rug that begs for bare feet. The Linie Design Maltino Rug uses fine polyester yarns and a lengthy pile to create its luxurious, toe-caressing texture. The silky material–available in an array of colors–also has a subtle sheen to add glamor as well as comfort to pretty much any living space.
For many years, Linie Design has created handmade area rugs of renowned quality, originality and simplicity. Linie Design rugs are all designed by Scandinavian designers and handmade by skilled adult weavers in India. Based just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark, Linie Design is now able to distribute their rugs to the USA and around the world. Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair, an organization dedicated to fighting child labor and providing free education and health care to rug weaving communities in India, Pakistan and Nepal.
The Maltino Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% polyester
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Made In India
- Color: Dark Grey, Grey, Iron, Natural, White
- Size: 5’7 x 7’9, 6’6 x 9’8, 8’3 x 11’6
- 5’7 x 7’9 Option Item: Length 93″, Width 67″
- 6’6 x 9’8 Option Item: Length 116″, Width 78″
- 8’3 x 11’6 Option Item: Length 138″, Width 99″
- Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair—a non-profit that works to fight against child labor and provides education and health services free of charge to carpet weaving communities in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- For best results, regular vacuum cleaning is recommended. Spots should be removed using a damp cloth. To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged direct sunlight and turn the rug occasionally to protect the edges and maintain even wear. Rugs should not be soaked. Professionally dry clean when necessary.