Ships To Canada
Limited 1 Year
A beautiful haze of watercolors highlight the periphery of the Francis Large Mirror by Petite Friture, a creation from Parisian designer Constance Guisset. Inspired by a visit to a painting studio where she noticed colored pigment blooming off of a paintbrush dipped into water, this designer has hand-painted and digitally altered each pattern to achieve a layered, semi-transparent effect. Designed with a slightly convex back, this mirror falls subtly forward like a Venetian mirror, expanding the perspective of the dreamy and oxidized effect that adorns this functional work of art.
Founded in 2009 by Amelie du Passage, Petite Friture offers a fresh take on provocative modern design, collaborating with a number of emerging lighting and furniture talents to build a collection that is not only useful and elegant but also tells a story. Inspiration is the guiding force behind each and every product, often compelling designers to blend unorthodox materials (such as ribbon and fiberglass) in unorthodox ways in order to create functional works of art.
The Francis Large Mirror is available with the following:
- The back of the mirror is slightly convex
- The mirror hangs from the center which allows the mirror to fall forward like traditional venetian mirrors
- Designed by Constance Guisset in 2012
- Finish: Black
- Material: Glass, Aluminium
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In France
- Mirror Finish: Blue and Violet, Pink and Yellow
- Item: Height 23.6″, Diameter 23.6″, Weight 4Lbs