The Trixie Natura Club Dog House is a multi-functional outdoor dog escape and stylish yard feature!
- Deep and wide design offers ample space for large breeds
- Extra-large opening allows easy access for elder dogs
- Removable floor for easy cleaning
- Adjustable legs with hard-plastic footing
- Tongue-and-groove design for a tighter seal
- Materials: glazed pine, composite asphalt shingles, plastic, metal
Why We Love It:
Give your pet a place to escape the elements with our extra large Dog Club House. Designed to be extra wide and deep to provide ample space for larger breeds. Our solid pine construction and use of the finest materials mean this shelter will endure years of use with very little maintenance. Benefits include an attractive weatherproof finish both inside and out, as well as a draft resistant tongue-and-groove exterior. The hinged roof is covered with composite shingles and can be propped open using two locking arms for additional ventilation, as well as easy cleaning. The adjustable, extra-high plastic-tipped feet allow you to level the house on uneven ground and also provide extra circulation underneath. This will help keep the floor cool in the summer and warm/dry in the winter. TRIXIE has also provided a removable floor for easy cleaning, a unique feature not found in many other dog houses.
XX-Large: 41.3″L × 47.2″W × 39.4″H, For pets up to 95lbs.