Total Weight: 0.72 lbs (0.33 kg)
Package Format: 2 x 120 Count Bottles – 240 Liquid Filled Capsules
2 Bottles, 120 Capsules Each
Solubilized Ibuprofen Capsules
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
Advil Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen rush liquid relief right where you need it and feel better fast.
Warnings: Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
• facial swelling
• asthma (wheezing)
• skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
• are age 60 or older
• have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• take a blood thinning (antiocoagulant) or steroid drug
• take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
• have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• take more or for a longer time than directed
Heart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do not use if if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if:
• stomach bleeding warning applies to you
• you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke
• you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
• under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
• taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
• taking any other drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
• feel faint, • vomit blood, • have bloody or black stools, • have stomach pain that does not get better
you have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:
• chest pain, • trouble breathing, • weakness in one part of side of body, • slurred speech, • leg swelling
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present in the painful area
• any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
Notes: Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
Active Ingredients: Solubilized Ibuprofen equal to 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)(present as the free acid and potassium salt) *Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug.
Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Green #3, Gelatin, Lecithin (soybean), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan solution.
Recommended Use: Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used. Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs